Dontek is always happy to help! If you have an issue with your product that cannot be resolved using the troubleshooting guides or user manuals, simply call Dontek when you are in front of your controller for some troubleshooting assistance.
However, if you believe you have a unit which requires servicing, you can send it to Dontek for repair.
NOTE: For products older than 7 years, we recommend you speak with us about upgrading your product due to updates of technology.
1. Please print and fill out the SERVICE RETURN FORM
2. Pack the return product into an appropriate postage parcel
3. Affix the SERVICE RETURN FORM to the outside of your parcel.
4. Mark attention to SERVICE
5. Send your product to Dontek’s postal address:
19 Melrich Road
BAYSWATER VIC 3153
Once your product is received at Dontek, you will be contacted in regards to the issue and its resolution.
Dontek has a standard repair fee. For more information, please call Dontek.
Please allow up to 2 weeks plus postage time for your product to be servicedp